1. Application: PLM World must first receive a completed, online submission of the partner program application. The application will then be reviewed and we will respond to you within three weeks of your approval status. For those companies with a Siemens PLM Software license agreement, your agreement must be in good standing. All companies will be researched and reviewed for eligibility. Upon approval, PLM World will send you a partner exhibition fair floor plan for your booth selection. See item 6 below for booth selection details.
2. Eligibility: The PLM World partner program is open to hardware, service and software companies that promote the Siemens PLM Software product line. No competing products to the Siemens PLM Software family of products shall be represented by your company attendees at any time. The PLM World board of directors will have final determination of partnership eligibility. All companies wishing to exhibit at our annual conference must be paid in full of their annual investment payment (see bottom of application for deadline dates).
3. Payment terms: 10% due within 30 days of purchase; additional 50% due by April 2, 2018; remainder due by May 7, 2018. If the initial invoice is less than 30 days prior to move in date, payment is due immediately. All dues must be paid in full to be eligible to exhibit. Unpaid balances will result in the elimination of exhibition privileges or other partner program benefits.
4. Cancellation: PLM World may cancel a partnership at any time if the partner program rules & regulations are not followed, without reimbursement of partner fees or monies paid. If we determine that there has been a violation of these rules, you will be notified immediately and further partnership and conference benefits will be terminated. Cancellation of conference partnership and subsequent exhibition space must be directed to PLM World in writing 60 days prior to the event in order to be considered for a refund. Refunds will be granted at the discretion of PLM World. Requests meeting these guidelines will receive a 50% refund of partner program annual investment payment.
5. Conduct: PLM World partners and exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves and their activities in a professional manner marked by integrity and spirit of fair play. Partners must refrain from engaging in any activity which would violate proprietary rights of their employers, PLM World, or any other PLM World member organization (including their representatives). Partners must abide by the bylaws and policies of PLM World. Partners must not use the PLM World membership list or any part thereof, except in the conduct of PLM World business, as determined by the PLM World Board of Directors. Partners must restrict the use of PLM World documents and other data for the purpose defined by the PLM World Board of Directors or PLM World policies.PLM World partners and exhibitors may not host any activities outside of the conference schedule of events during the event without prior approval from PLM World. This includes but is not limited to training sessions, marketing meetings, hospitality suites, special events or other private functions. Failure to comply with this will result in immediate termination of partner/exhibitor benefits without refund. Distribution of promotional material to conference attendees' hotel sleeping rooms, public areas, or in technical sessions is strictly prohibited without prior approval from PLM World. Use of hotel and conference-related facility communication systems to promote partners or their products is also prohibited.Partners must not engage in sales activities outside of the partner exhibition, including direct or indirect solicitation, or conduct any other activity contrary to purpose or policies of PLM World at a PLM World-sponsored activity without the express consent of the PLM WorldBoard of Directors.Independently held promotions or contests, drawings, raffles or lotteries conducted within your booth are prohibited without prior approval from PLM World. No amplification or attention-getting devices are permitted during the partner exhibition by any of the partners unless otherwise approved by PLM World. All activities conducted in your booth must be confined to inside the booth perimeter and must not be distracting to other partners. Demonstrations held within your booth must be in small groups and must not overflow into aisles where the free flow of traffic is disrupted.Conference partners agree not to display any products or literature promoting competing Siemens PLM Software products or services unless otherwise approved by PLM World. Sideshow tactics, or other methods, including within your marketing material, considered by PLM World tobe objectionable are expressly prohibited at the conference.No job recruiting will be allowed at the conference by any partners.
6. Logistics: Partner attendee forms must be completed per instruction from the PLM World event coordination team. Any additionally purchased attendees must be paid for prior to the conference.Partner booth spaces will be arranged in the partner exhibition area grouped by partnership level and partner type. They will be offered for selection by the order in which partner applications were received. All partner companies are guaranteed booth space in our partner exhibition.Set-up and dismantle hours specified in the schedule are subject to change, in which case all partners will be notified in writing. If an exhibitor is not set up by the move-in time as noted, PLM World reserves the right to re-assign such space to another partner or to make other use of the space as deemed necessary or appropriate at the expense of the partner. Exhibits are to be kept intact until the closing of the partner exhibition.No part of an exhibit shall be dismantled or removed during the fair without special permission from PLM World.
PLM World does not allow the serving of any food or beverages by partners in any part of the conference area unless it is part of a sponsorship.
Partners are prohibited from assigning, sharing or subletting a booth or any part of the space allotted to them. Nor shall they exhibit or permit to be exhibited in their space any merchandise or advertising materials which are not a part of their regular products, or which are not compatible with the character of PLM World, without a written request and approval from PLM World. PLM World reserves the right to terminate any portion of the exhibit that is not in accordance with these rules without prior approval.
Booth furnishings such as tables, chairs, wastebaskets, carpeting, signs, flowers, and booth services (labor to set up and dismantle spotlights,etc.) may be obtained from the official partner exhibition service contractor. The service contractor will be available for partner assistance during all hours of setup, exhibition, and teardown. The contact information for the service contractor along with detailed information on shipping, labor, special fees, and drayage is included in the Partner Exhibition Service Kit. The Partner Exhibition Service Kit will be emailed to each partner shortly after the partner program application has been approved by PLM World and will also be made available for download on our website.Without prior agreement from PLM World, the individual partner is responsible for any costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet scheduled deadline dates and will be invoiced accordingly.
PLM World reserves the right to control the layout of the exhibit hall. Detailed regulations governing the construction, height, and layout of exhibits will be included in your Partner Exhibition Service Kit. These rules and regulations are to be considered an addendum to this document and are subject to the full power and enforcement as set forth herein. If you require immediate access to these rules and regulations, please contact PLM World for details. Each Partner will be held accountable for abiding by these rules and regulations governing stand construction and height limitations. Partners will be bound by the booth construction rules included in the Partner Exhibition Service Kit.
7. Sponsorships: All sponsorships are reviewed and approved on a first committed first served basis. All previous year partners will be made aware of the possible sponsorships at the same time via email. Sponsorship payment terms are as follows: Payment of fixed cost amounts are due in accordance with item 3 of these Rules & Regulations. Variable costs (meals, receptions, etc) will be invoiced within 14 days of the close of the event and are payable within 30 days. When advertising and promotional opportunities are reserved after the final due date, payment will be due in full with initial invoice. All reservations with signed insertion orders are non-refundable. In the event that you cancel, you are responsible for full payment. PLM World has the right to offer new sponsorship products or positions throughout the show cycle that may not be originally offered. All event plans, advertisements, banners etc. must be approved by PLM World prior to the conference. All applicable food, beverage, decoration etc. decisions will be coordinated by PLM World with your input.
8. Liability: Partners assume all responsibility for any and all loss, theft or damage to the partner’s display, equipment, and other property while on the conference host’s premises. Furthermore, the partner waives any claim or demand it may have against the host or its affiliates arising from such loss, theft or damage. In addition, the partner agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PLM World and the conference host against any liabilities, obligations, claims, damages, suits, costs and expenses. This includes without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs arising out of or in connection with the partner’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof or any negligent act, error or omission of the partner or its employees or agents.
9. Security: Security will be provided by PLM World during all show hours including installation and dismantle of displays. Security will also be provided after hours for the duration of the show. PLM World will not accept responsibility for partner’s personal items or valuable objects. Any smaller items of value should be removed from the exhibit area while you are not present.
10. Insurance: Each partner shall carry and maintain all liability insurance. Participating partners assume the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to partner’s displays, equipment and other property brought upon the host premises. The partner shall indemnify and hold harmless PLM World or its agents from any and all damages, claims and/or destruction including theft or mysterious disappearance to any and all equipment owned by, leased to or utilized by partners.
11. Name Usage: Participation by a partner in the PLM World conference does not entitle the partner to use the PLM World name, conference graphics or conference theme, other than with reference to the partner's participation as a partner in the conference, without permission from PLM World. Participation in our conference does not imply endorsement or approval by PLM World of any product, service, or participant, and none shall be claimed by any participant.
12. Americans with Disabilities Act/Similar Non-U.S. Statutes: Partners shall be responsible for making their exhibits accessible to persons with disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar statutes as may apply outside of the United States and shall holdPLM World harmless from any consequences of failing to do so.
13. General: All matters and questions not covered by these Rules & Regulations are subject to the decision of the PLM World Board of Directors.These regulations may be amended at any time by PLM World and all amendments that may be so made shall be equally binding on all parties affected by them, as are the original regulations. In the event of any amendment or additions to these regulations, written notice will be given by PLM World to such partners as may be affected by them. If any partner fails to perform any term or condition of the contract or fails to observe and abide by these Rules & Regulations, PLM World reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately without refund of any monies previously paid.